11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022 Punjab Board. Chemistry is the main subject of fsc students. Chemistry is very important in our lives. Even if you practice guessing questions, you can get a perfect score in chemistry. For 11th class students, we will provide students with 2022 first class chemistry Guess papers. Guess the chemistry paper is really helpful for first year students’ board exams. We provide the most important questions in these Guess, which are more likely to be asked in the Chemistry Committee exam. 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022 Punjab Board.
Guess Paper Punjab 11th Class Chemistry
1st Year Chemistry Notes -Guess Paper (2022), this Guess paper will help them to prepare their chemistry paper more accurately and I hope they will get high marks in Chemistry 1st year paper. Chemistry is an interesting subject and all the students read this subject with great interest. These Guess exam papers are prepared by our experienced staff based on your board exam. If students practice these important chemistry prediction test papers, they can try the chemistry board exam easily and beautifully. Students can download Lesson 11 Chemistry questions in PDF format here. We provide you with a lot of chemistry guessing test papers so that students can practice as much as possible. These predictive test papers are very suitable for getting good results in chemistry board exams.
Punjab govt took great step for education. They gives free laptop to students, by this way competition produce in children. You get all books and all boards guess papers online free from this page.
|All Punjab Board
|11th class Past Paper 2022 All Pakistan Board Board
|All Subject ( Biology, Chemistry, Physics , Urdu , Islamiyat, English, Math, Home Economics , Pak Studies , General Science Guess Paper | Past Paper 2022
Inter Part 1 Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
|GUESS PAPER CHEMISTRY 1ST YEAR 2022
UNIT# 01 SHORT QUESTIONS
1-What is Mass Spectrometery & Mono-Isotopic elements? 2-Define Average Atomic Mass & Give example
3-What is Molar Volume & Avogadro Number? 4-What is Stoichiometry? Write its Assumptions.
5-How can you identify Limiting Reactants? 6-What is difference b/w Theoretical & Actual Yield?
13-Many chemical reactions taking place in our surrounding involve the limiting reactants.
Unit# 2 SHORT QUESTIONS
3-What is Kc? 4-What is Ionic Product of Water?
5-Define pH and pOH, Write pH of egg, milk, Potato, Rain water
Unit#11 SHORT QUESTIONS
1-Define Rate of Reaction, Average Rate, Specific Rate constant, Order of Reaction, First Order Reaction, Second Order Reaction, Zero Order Reaction, Half life period, Rate determining Step, Activation Energy,
- Give postulates of Bohr’s atomic model.
- Also describe defects of Bohr’s atomic model.
- Give two statements of Raoult’s law.
- Derive the equation for the radius for nth orbit of hydrogen atom using Bohr’s model.
- State different forms of Raoult’s law.
- Also differentiate b/w ideal and non-deal solutions.
- What is order of reaction? Explain various methods for finding order of reaction.
- Describe Arrhenius equation.
- Explain the effect of temperature on the rate of reaction with the help of Arrhenius Equation.
- Describe how the rate of a reaction can be measured by a chemical method
- ? Also describe how Arrhenius equation helps us to calculate the energy of activation of a reaction.
- (a). Give graphical explanation for elevation of boiling point of a solution by Landsberger’s Method and derive an equation.
- What is the difference b/w single electrode potential and standard electrode potential?
- What is the effect of the boiling point on external pressure?
- Why the temperature of liquid remains at boiling point although heat is continuously supplied.
- Explain the measurement of electrode potential with the help of Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE).
- Also describe the construction of voltaic cell and reaction occurring in the cell.
- Describe Dalton’s law of partial pressure. Write its applications.
- Define vapour pressure. Describe the measurement of vapour pressure by monometric method.
- Describe Milikan’s oil drop method for determination of charge of electron.
- State and explain first law of thermodynamics. OR Prove that H=qv. How the charge on electron was measured by oil drop method?
- What is orbital/atomic hybridization? Give its advantages Discuss SP2 hybridization with example. Explain bonding and structure of ethene (CH) on the basis of hybridization?
- Classify solids on the basis of binding.
- Define ionic solids. How ionic solids are formed? Give properties of ionic solids? Explain the geometry of NH3 and H20 by hybridization.
- Write main postulates of VSEPR theory. Explain half life method for determining order of reaction. Give salient features of this theory. Also explain the structure of NH3 and H20 on the basis of this theory.
- State and explain with an example, the Hess’s law of constant heat summation. Explain Enthalpy and prove that f= qe.
- The solubility of PbF2 at 25c. Calculate the pH of buffer solution in which.
- Differentiate b/w homogeneous & heterogeneous catalyst with examples. Give the basis of the molecular orbital theory and explain the paramagnetic character of O2 molecule on the basis of Molecular Orbital Theory (M.O.T)?
- State and explain Graham’s law of diffusion from kinetic molecular theory of gases. Also give its experimental verification. What are molecular solids? Give their properties.
- Benzoic acid, C6H5COOH, is a week mono baric acid. Write a note on lead accumulator with its discharge and recharging.
- What are enzymes? Explain how do they act as catalysts? Also give characteristics of enzyme catalyst NHS can be produced by heating together.
- Mg reacts with HCI to give hydrogen gas. What is a galvanic cell? Give its composition & working of galvanic cell.
- What is an ideal gas? Real gases deviate more from ideal behavior at low temperature and under high pressure, explain. Write a note on construction and working of bomb calorimeter. Describe bomb-calorimeter method for determination of enthalpy of reaction.
- Differentiate b/w isomorphism & polymorphism. Describe the electrolysis of molten sodium chloride & concentrated solution of sodium chloride.
- What are cathode rays? How these rays are produced? Write their properties. Define solubility. Explain solubility curve.
- What is mass spectrometer? How is it used to determine the relative atomic masses of isotopes? How are positive rays produced in discharge tube? Give properties of these rays 2014, 2015.
- Write a note on catalysis. Distinguish b/w homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis with suitable examples. Write characteristics of the catalyst. Also discuss types of catalyst.
- Define yield. How do we calculate the percentage Vield of a chemical reaction? What is electrochemical series? Give its any three applications. Diferentiate b/w actual and theoretical yield. Why actual yield is less than theoretical yield?
- What are azeotropic mixtures? What type of deviation is shown by them? Explain with the help of graph. What are liquid crystals? Give their three uses.
Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board 11th Class
All students can get this Guess test paper for free. These Guess have been prepared in accordance with the Punjabi Board Model of Test Paper 2022 Chemistry Board Examination. These predictive test papers are very helpful for you to get good Class. This is a great facility that all 11th class students can use online. The SetAPK.Net website provides chemistry quiz papers for all the boards in Punjab, and students can easily get them from this website. These approximate exam papers include MCQ, short questions and long questions, which are expected to be presented in the 2022 Chemistry Committee exam. Download the guess test paper to get better marks in the chemistry exam. Welcome to FSc Online. Here, we provide Inter Part-1 (Level 11) Annual Exam 2022 Guessd Test Paper.
“Remember that the Pak Studies 11th Class Guess paper changes every year. Papers are produced according to a new schedule every year. Therefore, this schedule is for the year 2022 only. I will update this page for next year 2023 ”.
Punjab Board 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper
The Punjab Committee has announced the dates of 11th Annual Examination for 2022. According to the published schedule, the first paper of 11th class will be on August 7, 2023. So, to help students, we are here to predict chemistry. This year Punjab Committee has announced smart syllabus for 11th class through which students can learn special subjects. At the same time by evaluating the test paper the students understand the main points of the syllabus. With these Guess, you can expect to get excellent results in the annual exam. However, the Guess uploaded are based on the topic of smart syllabus. So, scroll down the screen to get the guessing file.